- 1 hr ago ['t?ksik]
- 3 hrs ago 5. It's a dog's life for the British
- 5 hrs ago The global trend of peace, development and cooperation and globalization are indivisible.
- 6 hrs ago 4.Thank you so much! I just love it! – Because telling someone that their gift sucked would make me look like an insensitive jerk。
- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports 人们大多认为，中国的智能手机只会越来越便宜。与此相反，她援引一些研究结果，表明去年中国智能手机的平均售价趋于稳定。同时随着中国用户开始购买品质更好的智能手机，售价实际上已开始走高。
- Education 郑州：顶尖人才可享500万奖金+不超300平方米住房
- Finance The average value of the household appliance sector soared 74 percent, showing the biggest increase among top 10 sectors. E-commerce and retail followed, with their value up 69 percent. The medical health care sector climbed up 32 percent. The financial service sector increased 18 percent and the alcohol sector rose 17 percent. Real estate gained 15 percent and food and drinks were up 11 percent.
- News Two colors! It may not sound revolutionary, but everything is relative. And know this: It’s not about indecision, but social progress. That’s Pantone’s position, anyway.
- Lifestyle 审计署发布去年保障性安居工程审计结果公告
- Technology 以下是2012年搞笑诺贝尔奖得奖名单，这些奖项被授予那些做出看起来愚蠢却又对世界有深度贡献的科学家、作家、和平缔造者们，或者用主办方《不可思议研究年报》的话来说就是奖励那些“乍看起来让人发笑，但是随后发人深省”的研究工作。我敢担保，这些发明绝对能使人们大笑！
- Travel 建材商网上卖得欢 地方经销商却不情愿沦为“搬运工”咋办？
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
8. You left your résumé in the freaking printer!
虽然唐尼主演的几部电影将在明年上映，但规模成本要比他的超级英雄电影小得多。直到2015年《复仇者联盟：奥创纪元》（Avengers: Age of Ultron）上映，他才能迎来下一个丰收季。
At a minimum, it is impossible for most people to get to work in the city, which affects the locus of several industries, including finance, advertising, healthcare and the arts. The city's transportation lines, bridges, and tunnels were shut down for nearly two days, and at the latest report, the subways may be down well into next week.
The ministry said that it had no tolerance for cheating and had asked public security departments to conduct an investigation.
4. Outsourcing placement services.
The EMBA ranking rates the best 100 programmes worldwide for working senior executives. The ranking is based on a survey of business schools as well as their students who graduated in 2012. The data measure how successful alumni have been in their career in terms of salary, seniority and achievements since graduating.
It was the lesson of the UK general election and it's the big 'takeaway' from Cannes too: prediction is a mug's game. All week the chatter was that Todd Haynes' lesbian love story Carol was set to collect the Palme d'Or – or that Holocaust drama Son of Saul from first-time director László Nemes would triumph. In the last few days a consensus began to form around The Assassin from Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-Hsien; according to British bookmakers, The Lobster was the one to beat. But when Jacques Audiard's Dheepan was announced as the winner, the response was a collective “really?” For all the pundits, critics' panels, insider gossip, statistics and God knows what else, few had picked it. Oh well: c'est la vie.
伦敦商学院在所有这5项排名上表现强劲。其所有课程都跻身欧洲前十，包括全日制MBA课程排名第二，合办EMBA（与美国哥伦比亚商学院(Columbia Business School)合办）和定制高管教育课程均排名第四。
The UK and France are the two powerhouses of business education in Europe. Nearly half of the schools listed are from either the UK (20) or France (19). French MiMs outperform UK programmes in terms of ranking, salary ($55,000 versus $49,000) and student numbers (9,000 versus 1,200). However, UK MBAs outdo French programmes in terms of numbers (18 schools in this ranking versus five) and student numbers (1,900 versus 1,300) though not in terms of salary ($115,000 versus $137,000).
"We are also witnessing a positive progress of diversification," he said. "In the past, most Chinese companies' patent filings were concentrated in the ICT sector, but now there are increasingly patents filed in engines, turbines, sports, automotive, and biotechnology sectors."
7. WordPress CMS
Inside Obama's Chicago campaign headquarters, staffers erupted into cheers and high fives as state after state was called for the president。
Mr Williams’ medium to long-term view is arguably more gloomy than that of Mr Baweja. He believes the 25-30 year period during which growth in global exports far exceeded that of global GDP, represented a “surge of globalisation that has come to an end”. In other words, the current slowdown in trade growth is structural, not cyclical.
Puerto Ricans have been hit with dozens of new taxes in the past four years and increases in utility bills as former Gov. Alejandro Garcia Padilla aimed to generate more revenue for a government he said was running out of money. Despite those and other measures, the island’s government has defaulted on millions of dollars’ worth of bond payments and declared a state of emergency at several agencies.
乔布斯在苹果博览会上展示iPod mini ，2004年1月6日，旧金山
Enthusiastic supporters of the idea of a “universal basic income” for all citizens, meanwhile, will look to Finland where a trial is now well under way. In France, Emmanuel Macron will try to tread a delicate line in 2018 as he reforms the labour market, hoping to inject flexibility without increasing insecurity or incensing the unions.
明星们的私家飞机刚停稳，“老爹身材”一词便在互联网上走红。男性微胖的身材成为潮流，荧幕上不少这样的例子。法新社（AFP）Deborah Cole（黛博拉?科尔）写道：“杰拉尔?德帕迪约（Gerard Depardieu）在《爱之谷》中的形象便是“大汗淋漓、气喘吁吁地打着赤膊”， 华金?菲尼克斯 （Joaquin Phoenix）在 伍迪?艾伦（Woody Allen）的新片《非理性的人》（Irrational Man）中也露出了他那胖胖的肚子。科林?法瑞尔（Colin Farrell）出席《龙虾》（The Lobster）的首映红毯时，看起来如往常一般衣冠楚楚，然而在剧中他却大腹便便。为了给荒诞主义者欧格斯?兰斯莫斯（Yorgos Lanthimos）的黑色喜剧中的孤独主角增肥，法瑞尔大量进食高热量食品，其中包括融化了的冰淇淋。他告诉《好莱坞报道》（Hollywood Reporter），“在早晨10点享用2个芝士汉堡、薯条和可乐可不那么有趣，”他补充道，“不过我喜欢芝士汉堡。”
No. What has been billed as the largest ever IPO is a cornerstone of de facto leader Mohammed bin Salman’s grand economic restructuring, so it must happen. Shares in Aramco will be quoted on the local stock exchange. The international element of the IPO is unlikely to be a public listing, however. Donald Trump has lobbied for New York, and London is pulling all the stops. Hong Kong and Tokyo are also under consideration. But the Saudis will opt instead for a private sale, or choose to list internationally later than anticipated.